Best Silver Team in FIFA 23 for Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly
Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies will return in FIFA 23, but to take part you need the best possible Silver players.
FIFA Ultimate Team can get pretty competitive, but there are more casual modes for players in FUT Friendlies.
But even FUT Friendlies become competitive when Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies are on the board. Here are the best silver players for your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
Best Overall Team for FUT Silver Stars
The best overall team for Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies is a mix of top ranked Bundesliga and Premier League players:
- From 11:
- TW: Tobias Sippel – M’gladbach (Bundesliga)
- RV: Lucas Kübler – SC Freiburg (Bundesliga)
- IV: Maxim Leitsch – 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Bundesliga)
- IV: Paul Jaeckel – Union Berlin (Bundesliga)
- LB: Nico Schulz – Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga)
- CM: Lewis Cook – Bournemouth AFC (Premier League)
- CDM: Ibrahima Diallo – Southampton (Premier League)
- CM: Josh Dasilva – Brentford (Premier League)
- ZOOM: Harvey Elliot – Liverpool (Premier League)
- ST: Adam Armstrong – Southampton (Premier League)
- ST: Amin Adli – Leverkusen (1st division)
- Overall rating:
This is a team that maximizes your chemistry threshold for each player while allowing you to be offensive due to the high pace and physicality of the players.
The 4-1-2-1-2(2) formation is great for setting up an aggressive attack, and when used with the right custom tactics and instructions, it can be the best formation in all of FIFA 23.
The best silver players to add to your team in FUT 23
Once you have your starting XI sorted, you want to fill up your substitutes and reserves with players who can step in and make a difference when needed.
- Reggie gun
- Cannon is a RWB with 91 pace. You can also change its position to be either RB or CB.
- Anthony Elanga
- Elanga 88 pace and 75 dribbling player who can play RW or be modded in RM or LW. He’s a versatile player who can give your team a much-needed boost when he comes on.
- Frank Onyeka
- Onyeka is an 81 Pace, 70 Dribbling, 71 Defense, and 80 Physique CDM who can completely control midfield at all times.
- Using him as a sub can give you the lead or peace of mind if you play more aggressively during a comeback.
The rest of your team should be populated with cheap players or other silver players you’ve already grabbed before.
Check out our guide for the top tips on creating an impressive FIFA 23 Ultimate Team squad to help you decide which players to bring along.
Recent Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies Rewards
The current Silver Stars reward is Team of the Week, Ryan Christie, with an overall rating of 74.
- Nation: Scotland
- association: AFC Bournemouth
- league: First League
- Tempo: 85
- Shoot: 77
- Pass: 78
- Dribbling: 80
- Defense: 71
- Physically: 81
To unlock Team of the Week Ryan Christie you must complete the following tasks in the Silver Lounge:
- win 3
- Win 3 matches in Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- score 8
- Score 8 goals in Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- assist 6
- Assist 6 goals in Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
What are silver stars?
Silver Stars is a silver item in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team with above average stats. Sometimes this item is a Team of the Week version of a Silver player.
They are 74-rated overall versions of lesser-known players and are used to highlight them for their accomplishments.
It also allows players to experiment with different players that they would otherwise have ignored.
What is Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly?
The Silver Stars Live Friendly is a mode in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team in which players have to build a silver team to compete for limited time rewards.
To access it you must:
- In FUT 23, go to the Play tab.
- Scroll the page until you get to “Friendlies” and select it with X/A or the mouse button.
- Now select “Play Online” from the three options.
- From here you will see an option titled “Silver Lounge”. Interact with it and you will be in the Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly lobby.
- Here you have to create a team consisting only of silver players. Even your bank and reserves must be silver.
- You’ll know every player in your starting XI is Silver when the “Squad Requirements” on the right side of your screen changes from red to green.
- Advance to start searching for a match.
These rewards are earned by completing certain objectives in a Silver Stars Live Friendly Match. Their goals usually include scoring goals, winning games, or creating assists.
Building a team that meets these conditions and has great chemistry can be difficult. Mainly because players are selling high-rated silver cards at unusually high prices.
Luckily, you can use the FUT web app to use some high return trading methods for more coins that you can use to build your team.
With the team we’ve shown you here, achieving those goals becomes an easy task! However, if you’re struggling to score, the new Power Shot mechanic can break through defenses from outside the box.